Defence Community Organisation
For ADF members and their families
1800 624 608
Ex-Service Organisations (ESOs) provide support to current and former ADF members. Their services include:
- lobbying to promote improved conditions and entitlements for the serving and veteran community
- advocacy support, particularly if you're seeking support and services from Defence or DVA
- welfare support for current and former members and their families
- help with seeking financial assistance from
- home and hospital visits, and aged care support
- employment and vocational advice, and
- social activities to provide mutual support and networking opportunities.
ESOs have Welfare Officers who can provide you with information about community and government services available to veterans' their dependants, war widows and former serving members.
If you're interested in contacting local
ESOs in your area visit the Department of Veterans' Affairs website.